Please shop with confidence as we offer a 30-day returns policy.
We hope you love the products you have ordered and we want you to be happy with each and every purchase from Newquest Brands, but if you do wish to return an item, for whatever reason, you may return it within 30 days for a refund if not completely satisfied.
All returned items must be in new and unused condition, have all labels/tags still attached (if applicable) and be returned with all original packaging.
To start a return;
1) Please email email@example.com
2) Fully describe the return, including: the number of items being returned, the reason for the return, and any additional comments.
3) We will initiate the return through Amazon and send you a link to access their return authorization slip.
4) Buyers will be responsible for paying the cost of shipping for the return.
5) Please keep the tracking number or proof of return from the post office or courier until we have confirmed receipt of the returned goods.
Upon receipt of the returned item/s we will issue a refund including the cost of shipping
As the goods are your responsibility until they reach us, we advise that you check that the item is properly addressed and adequately packaged. We also recommend that you obtain proof of postage when returning goods as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
At Newquest Brands we take great care with each and every customer order - all items are wrapped by hand and carefully packaged before they leave us to ensure that they reach you in perfect condition.
However, in the unlikely event that you do receive an item that is damaged, please notify us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt stating the nature of the damage.
We will offer an exchange (if available) or a full refund upon receipt of the returned item, including return postage costs, up to the value of the original outward postage.
Refunds and replacements will not be issued for items sent back without first informing us of your intention to do so and stating the reason for the return.